Please see the following to read some of the colorful history of our Church.
- The Holy Bible & Church Worship
- The Liturgical Worship in the Coptic Church
- The Coptic Feasts
- The Coptic Church and the Spirituality of Rite
- Church Readings in the Coptic Church
- Private Worship in the Coptic Church
- Alexandria and Christian Dogmas
- Our Belief in God
- The Church
- The Heavenly Creatures
- The Saints
- Church Tradition
The Coptic Orthodox Church is an Apostolic church with a rich history. It has endured close to 2,000 years of persecution, but was still very influential in Christian theology and monasticism, and is still known today as the Church of Martyrs. This history of the Coptic Orthodox Church was taken from "The Altar in the Midst of Egypt: A Brief Introduction to the Coptic Orthodox Church" by His Grace Bishop Angaelos, the Bishop of the Coptic Orthodox Church Centre in the United Kingdom.